All information and material in any media or format on all sites owned and administered by IFOTOZ or its affiliates are Copyright 1966-2011 by IFOTOZ INC, unless otherwise explicitly noted. All rights reserved. This copyright includes, but is not limited to, all text, graphics, videos, and sounds, proprietary layout, design, linking strategies, and scripting. IFOTOZ Corporation requests that anyone creating a public link to our sites notify us in advance via e-mail. We will periodically verify notifications of links to our site.
All requests for permission to reprint, link, or otherwise interface with IFOTOZ content, should be addressed to: Tom Policano President, IFOTOZ, PO Box 20047, Rochester, NY 14602; (585) 475-6891; tom.policano@IFOTOZ.com.
IFOTOZ respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. IFOTOZ may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts or privileges of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide IFOTOZ' Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the IFOTOZ site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
IFOTOZ Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site is Tom Policano who can be reached as follows:
c/o IFOTOZ INC.
PO Box 20047
Rochester, NY 14602
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE AND SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CEASE SUCH USE. IFOTOZ MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions
Domestic and International copyright and trademark laws protect the entire contents of the Site. The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks are IFOTOZ, its affiliates and subsidiaries or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE.
Subject to more specific terms on individual IFOTOZ Web sites any material printed, downloaded or ordered by you from this Site, including, without limitation, any text, files, images, software, and data accompanying the foregoing is prohibited unless licensed to you by IFOTOZ. Licensed printing, downloading the material, or materials ordered from IFOTOZ does not transfer title to the material, or any intellectual property rights therein, to you. You may not redistribute or sell the material.
Subject to more specific terms on individual IFOTOZ Web sites, you may post and submit certain information and content to the Site. You agree to grant to IFOTOZ a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, sub licensable, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to IFOTOZ by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to IFOTOZ the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against IFOTOZ for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to IFOTOZ.
If you believe that content appearing on the Site constitutes copyright infringement of another party's rights, please follow the instructions on our Copyright Policy page.
IFOTOZ INC and its Web sites, seminars, conferences, events, publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of IFOTOZ INC, including the "look" and "feel" of the Site, iFotoZ.com's color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements. Any use of IFOTOZ's trademarks is strictly prohibited without the express permission from IFOTOZ. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Use of the Site
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by IFOTOZ, IFOTOZ does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for IFOTOZ identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with IFOTOZ. You also understand that IFOTOZ cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
In connection with your use of the Site, you agree you will not:
- 7. a) Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content ("Material") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity; b) Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, an IFOTOZ official, forum leader, guide or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; ?c) Post or transmit any Material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements); ?d) Post or transmit any Material that contains a virus or corrupted data; ?e) Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature; ?f) Use the Site's communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text); ?g) Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise; ?h) Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; ?i) Upload or transmit any Material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; ?j) Delete or revise any Material posted by any other person or entity; ?k) Manipulate or otherwise display the Site by using framing or similar navigational technology, or ?l) Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any IFOTOZ product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. IFOTOZ PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION "AS IS" AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, ANY MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR TRANSACTION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND IFOTOZ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE ANY SUCH MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION, SERVICE OR TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOU ACCESS SUCH MATERIALS AT YOUR RISK. IFOTOZ HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITYIN NO EVENT WILL IFOTOZ BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ANY MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SITE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF IFOTOZ OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE, ANY MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION, SERVICE, TRANSACTION AND/OR MATERIALS PROVIDED OR DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, IFOTOZ'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The aggregate liability for the Company to you for all claims arising from your use of the Site is limited to $100.
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Site and all charges related thereto.
Indemnification and Reservation of Rights
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless IFOTOZ, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or your use and access of the Site.
IFOTOZ reserves the right to release current or past member or Web site user information if IFOTOZ believes that a member's account is being used to commit unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed and/or if IFOTOZ deems it necessary and/or appropriate.
Third Party Rights
The provisions of paragraphs 3 (Use of the Site), and 5 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of IFOTOZ and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Site. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
Either party without notice may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 3 (Use of the Site), 5 (Indemnification), 6 (Third Party Rights) and 11 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement. IFOTOZ reserves the right to terminate this Agreement without notice if, in IFOTOZ's sole discretion, you fail to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from the Site, copies, and related documentation.
Special Terms for International Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the Internet, data, e-mail, or privacy. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. Software or other goods from the Site is subject to United States export controls. No software or other goods from the Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using any software or other goods from the Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Dealings with Third Parties
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the Site, regarding the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that IFOTOZ shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to non-IFOTOZ Internet Web sites or resources as a convenience to you ("Third-Party Sites"). Because IFOTOZ has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that IFOTOZ is not responsible for the availability of such Third-Party Sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Links to Third-Party Sites are not endorsements by IFOTOZ of such Third-Party Sites. You further acknowledge and agree that IFOTOZ shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Third Party Site or resource.
Web Site Security Rules
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing", or (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail, forum, or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. IFOTOZ will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those who are involved in such violations.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, United States applicable to agreements made and to be performed in the State of Nevada, United States. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between IFOTOZ and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the County of Clark, State of Nevada, United States and you hereby expressly consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of these courts. This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties hereto relating to the use of this Site and supersedes any prior written or oral agreement or understandings between the parties with respect to this Site. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. IFOTOZ's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. IFOTOZ may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Some of the information on this Web site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of IFOTOZ. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that the actual events or results may differ materially. IFOTOZ may file documents with the Securities and Exchange Commission, such as our most recent prospectus. These documents contain and identify important factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements. They include, among others, potential fluctuations in quarterly results, retention and dependence on personnel; dependence on Internet advertising and a limited number of advertisers, rapid technological and market change, competition, risks associated with Internet infrastructure, volatility of stock price, limited protection of intellectual property, and future growth subject to risks.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. Jini and Java are trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. 802 and 802.11 are trademarks of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, Inc. (IEEE). Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows logo are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation. Macintosh, Apple, and the Macintosh logo are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.. Adobe Flash and the Adobe logo are registered trademarks of Adobe Inc.
Copyright 2011 IFOTOZ INC.
What information are you collecting and how are you collecting it:
Do you collect IP addresses?
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer's "Internet Protocol" IP address. When a visitor requests a page from any Web site within the IFOTOZ Network, our Web servers automatically recognize that visitor's domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our Sites. We use this information to examine our traffic in aggregate, and to investigate misuse of the IFOTOZ Network, its users, or to cooperate with law enforcement. We do not collect and evaluate this information for specific individuals. Our Web servers do not automatically record e-mail addresses of the visitors.
What are cookies?
How do you use single-pixel gifs?
IFOTOZ, its third party service providers and advertisers may use single-pixel gif images, sometimes referred to as web bugs or Web beacons, to count Web page accesses and gather some general statistical information. IFOTOZ does not gather personal information through the use of these images. Our advertisers and third party providers may use single-pixel gifs that can track personal information from cookies that may have been previously placed on a user's computer. IFOTOZ also uses various third party providers to track and analyze non-personally identifiable aggregate usage information from visitors to our Web sites in order to continuously improve the quality of our sites and services to you.
What personal information do you collect?
We may request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a contest or to provide additional services (for example, subscriptions to announcement lists or information about conferences and trade shows). Participation in contests or other promotions on the IFOTOZ Network is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether or not to disclose personal information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.
IFOTOZ also offers access to some services that require registration. We may use your registration contact information to send notification to you of products and services by e-mail and/or postal mail. We may share that information with our clients and they may also send you promotional materials. We may also use your IP address internally and share it with third parties.
When you sign up for a IFOTOZ e-mail newsletter, you are given the opportunity to sign up for targeted third-party mailings. Whether or not you want to receive these announcements is your choice. If you choose to receive an announcement from a specific distribution list, you will receive commercial messages from independent third parties that have contracted with IFOTOZ to send messages to the list. You may stop the arrival of these announcement lists at any time by removing your e-mail address from the list by forwarding the announcement list to email@example.com or by following the instructions on the e-mails you receive.
When you sign up for an IFOTOZ discussion forum, your name or alias is recorded solely for purposes of maintaining your own account within the forums. This information is not used to monitor your activity within a forum, nor is it used to identify you outside the IFOTOZ network.
When you use co-branded services, or those provided by a third party, within the IFOTOZ Network, your information may be passed to the co-brand or third party provider and their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
We may from time to time send e-mail announcing new products and services. If you choose to supply your postal address in an online form, you may receive postal mailings from IFOTOZ or third party companies.
Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties?
IFOTOZ will disclose personal information and/or an IP address:
1) To contact you regarding other products and services which may be of interest to you (including those we may offer jointly with other companies). At any time, however, you may opt out of such contact;
2) When required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
a) Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on IFOTOZ;
b) Protect and defend the rights or property of the IFOTOZ Network of sites and related properties, or visitors to the IFOTOZ Network of sites and related properties;
c) Identify persons who may be violating the law, the IFOTOZ legal notice and Web site User Agreement, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing the IFOTOZ Network or its related properties;
d) Fulfill a user's order or request;
3) To process and fulfill your order or notify you of order status;
4) When we have your consent to share the information;
5) When you use co-branded services within our network of sites, you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
What else should I know about my privacy when online?
IFOTOZ may use third-party advertising companies and advertising networks to serve ads to you based on information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to our Web sites in order to provide targeted advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you while visiting other Web sites.
If you use IFOTOZ's discussion threads, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these discussion threads. In order to avoid your e-mail address or other personal information from being gathered and used by others for inappropriate or harmful purposes, IFOTOZ advises that you should be cautious about posting a real e-mail address or other personal information to newsgroups, chats, or other public forums.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online - for example through e-mail, discussion lists, or elsewhere - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Certain IFOTOZ media properties use a shopping cart feature that safeguards this information by using industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted servers. SSL codes the information transferred between you and the server, rendering it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept the information. Other IFOTOZ media properties do not use SSL and thereby do not offer a secure coded way to transfer information.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online.
We are always seeking to improve our network of Web sites and our business. In accomplishing these objectives, we may sell a company, assets or Web sites or one or more of the companies in our corporate family may merge with, or be acquired by, another company. In connection with the foregoing, we may transfer some or all of your information in order that the service being provided to you may continue or for other business purposes.
Your Consent To This Agreement
Please note that our Legal Notice governs your use of the IFOTOZ network of Web sites.
IFOTOZ participates in the Safe Harbor program and adheres to the Safe Harbor principles developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Union. For more information about the Safe Harbor program, please visit the U.S. Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor website www.export.gov/safeharbor/
By using these Forums, you agree to the following:
- By posting messages, blog entries, comments, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any form of communication through this service (collectively "the Content"), you are granting IFOTOZ Inc., its successors and assignees, a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such Content on the site to which it was contributed (or successor site). In plain English, you allow us to continue to display your contributions on the Websites.
- If you post any graphic images, photographs or videos, you warrant that you have all necessary rights to such Content and accept all liability for any model or property release issues that may arise from an individual or trademarked property in the Content. Please do not submit any images, photographs or videos for which you do not have a current, valid model or property release.
- You will not post any Content that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
- You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.
- You will not use profanity and will neither post with language or Content that is obscene, sexually oriented, sexually suggestive or otherwise objectionable, nor link to websites that contain such content.
- You will respect other people's right to personal privacy and will not post any other person's identifying information (including their names, contact information, and any other relevant information).
- You will not violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
- You will not to impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users
- You will not post any copyrighted material, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you or you otherwise have the rights to such Content.
- You will not use these Posting Features for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.
- You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and prohibited. You will not, furthermore, collect personal information for the purpose of sending any advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, messaging programs, etc.).
- You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any Posting Features nor disrupt Posting Features by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").
- You will, if asked by a representative of the Websites, cease posting any Content, and/or links to Content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the staff of the Websites.
Please remember that the open and real-time nature of these Posting Features makes it is impossible for us to vouch for the validity of any content posted. As such, we are neither responsible for any content posted nor the consequences of following any advice offered within such content. The views expressed in any Posting Features belong solely to their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of IFOTOZ, its affiliates, and/or sponsors. If you find any posts in any Posting Features to be offensive or objectionable, please contact us via email at the email address offered as a contact for the Posting Features in question. If we determine that removal of a post or posts is necessary, we will make reasonable efforts to do so in a timely manner.
These Websites do not and cannot review all of the Content of every message posted and do not accept responsibility for the contents of any messages. We reserve the right to delete any message and/or restrict posting rights in our Posting Features for any reason whatsoever. Should you continue to post messages that violate the rules of the Posting Features, your account may be terminated, your access to the Posting Features may be banned, and your service provider(s) may be contacted about your behavior. Furthermore, we expressly reserve our rights under the law to take any other actions we deem necessary.